Saturday, July 05, 2008

Movie Update

Wanted

Really recommend this movie! It was simply awesome and I really loved it! Action packed with super exaggerated scenes. I think its very well directed with super cool subtle special effects. Good acting - Angelina was really cool in this one IMO (heard she used this show to help her handle the death of her mom) and James McAvoy is cool too! The story line is really good as well, not like those predictable shows, everything fits well too. WATCH WATCH!!

Hancock

Well I like Will Smith but this show just didn't do it for me. Started out good but after the middle of the show, it suddenly turned 180 degrees. Didn't know what was happening after that. Interesting twist of story with good acting from great actors. Nice action scenes and special effects but overall I think it was just below my expectations.

The Incredible Hulk

Well, so so la. Preferred it much more than the 1st one but really quite Duh to me. The ending scene is quite cool - hints at a lot more to come.

No comments: