Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Toys: Misc

Yoyos and Kendama

Yoyos have come a long way since I was a little boy.Was interesting for say...a week, then I got pretty tired of them...












Razor Deathadder 2013


Said I would never buy another razor product but just thought i'd try this sweet mouse. So far, its been working out great



Soundblaster ZXR

I love the control module, less so the sound, compared to my SB HD Titanium, can't really tell the difference.




Orobotix Sphero 2.0

My kids really love this toy. To buy it in SG, you can go to either Expansys or Apple.



Samsung Digital Door Lock P718

Really nice and good, makes my life much more convenient. Installed from these guys, who are quite responsive and friendly. 






1 comment:

grace said...

I read this article. I think you put a great deal of exertion to make this article. Keep it up!
Check out the best deals happening now~
best photographer
digital lock
best in Singapore
air purifier
pizza delivery