Saturday, February 27, 2010

Footwear

Never thought myself as someone who would wear crocs...but guess im a sucker for footwear. Just bought another pair...even after my previous pair broke...couldn't resist this pair, it was screaming my name!!


Anyway here is a shot of all my currently worn shoes:



1st Row from left to right: black hush puppies, CNY new sanuk sidewalker surfer 'pick pocket', newest crocs with the orange sash, my fav adidas cross trainers.

2nd Row from left to right: Timberland sneakers, crocs that broke, uniqlo slippers (worn out already i think)

The CNY new Sanuk

Though its really comfortable, light and cool, its not that good with traction...so im like skating around all the time.

Still haven't been able to replace my fav rockport...will keep looking!

No comments: