Sunday, December 08, 2013

New Toys - PC

Lenovo Yoga 13"
Replacement for my Asus Zenbook

















Asus GTX780
Plays BF4 like a boss! OMG! I'm so glad I waited a year before upgrading for this.

















Logitech G19s Gaming Keyboard














Loves: Youtube in the little screen while waiting for stuff. Changing colour to match profiles when i play different games. REALLY like the feel of the keys. Weight is nice and it really sticks to my desk. This keyboard has a very premium feel.

Cons: Spacebar was squeaky, had to pop it up and put it back to solve it. No mechanical keys.

Remarks: I liked this more than i thought i would, took me some time to get it due to the steep price (thanks to Laurence for helping me get it 30% off). If i'd knew i'd like it so much, i would have got it much earlier regardless of discount.

Corsair Vengeance K90




Loves: Simple basic mechanical keyboard. Love the brushed aluminium.
Cons: Just a mechanical keyboard, doesn't add much to my productivity. No custom colours.

Roccat Apuri



Loves: Keeps cables organized, simple hub that is powered and convenient to get to. Makes my desk look more techie

Cons: Bungie doesn't really do much, can't change colour to other than blue.

Logtiech G600 Gaming Mouse

Pros: Lighting can change to match profiles, combined with my G19s, i have a great combination. Increases productivity. I have about 24 more buttons on a mouse. Love the white, doesn't get dirty as one might think.

Cons: Multi keys are really useful thought it may get some time getting used to, lots of times while playing FPS i accidentally click the keys. 2nd Right Mouse Button or G-Shift button not used at all and i kept clicking it accidentally at the start.

Logitech G700 Gaming Mouse



Pros: very good mouse with just the right number of buttons.

Cons: My left click stopped working well after awhile. Funny when you plug in and/or plug out, something funky happens with the drivers. No coloured lights.

Saitek Cyborg RAT 7 Gaming Mouse


Pros: Very very nice build. Super customizable. Love the metal construction. Wow factor when people first see it.

Cons: Not enough buttons for me, kept accidentally right clicking stuff as it is very very sensitive. Software can't beat logitech though its sufficient

No comments: