Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Stuff

Ok haven't been updating much. Just thought I'd share a couple of recent buys:


Dyson Air Multiplier

There is NO WAY this is worth its money in terms of actual cooling and value but wow, it really looks good. I think the utility its giving me everytime i look at it is worthwhile.

Pros: No buffeting wind which is a big deal to me, super stylo
Cons: Quite noisy, not really powerful, need to be used in conjunction with an aircon HAHA...seriously...


Samsung Series 4 32 inch LCD (LA32C450)


Bought this at a recent IT fair after going back and forth against a the Sony BX320. In the end, found that the colour is more vivid in this one and its also much cheaper. Don't really like the look and form factor of it (compared to the stylish Sony) but then its just a secondary TV so there. Not even full HD but its only 32 inch so I don't see much of a point.

Pros: Gives me the quality I need, very cheaply bought
Cons: Don't like the design


WD Live TV



Bought this also at the IT fair very cheaply. Managed to connect to my network drives immediately out of the box. Very plug and play. Easy to use interface, seems to stream all the media i have so far. Only small con is the poor quality controller and its a bit slow. Nice small form factor.

Pros: small form factor, streams everything, can find my NASes
Cons: slow, lousy controller

No comments: