Tuesday, September 09, 2008

PC Woes

Spore is coming!!! Yes should be later today!! Bad point is...I got no PC to play it on!! My notebook...my all powerful Asus G2 notebook costing me $4k comes installed with Vista and recently, its been giving me A LOT of problems. I can't even surf with Firefox 3!! Always blue screen of death etc...its REALLY annoying...

Hai...think i'm going to install windows XP on it but it seems like its going to be a lot a lot of work. So perhaps, i'll just upgrade the PC in my room...should cost about $800 for a powerful one...PLUS maybe another $450 for a 22inch samsung...yes, that is next on my buy list.

Oh, have you tried google chrome yet? its really fast..you should try it! Strangely, it was my increasingly tech saavy dad that recommended it to me!

No comments: